Werrd - **Updated**!!! -- Photo Competiton. Win a new Gold Werrd Irony GBA!

Love it… thats how we roll :wink:

And the winner of our Werrd forum signature competiton is…insert drumroll…Kurtis Burkett! Congrats man. Love the Pac theme. One Rhinoplasty coming your way. ;D

In other news…about to announce the winner of the Mystery Meat logo comp as well.

1 Like

Happiest news I’ve heard today.

sad I just heard about these contest… but excited to see this Mystery Meat logo!

The winner of our Werrd Mystery Meat Competition is…(according to the email we received) Christina Sellars. This winning entry wins a new Werrd Mystery Meat (not in a tube). :wink:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317703_260665827302259_216278835074292_669303_745377903_n.jpg

There were some totally sick entries, including a meatgrinder by Josh Hendrickson (which deserves a special mention and is our unofficial runner up).

Get out your camera, phone, itouch, anything and everything that takes photos!! Its photo contest time. The theme for this contest is simple: Take a photo which contains the Werrd symbol. Make it fancy, make it simple, it’s up to you, use your creativity. We know you have it – just look at our past contests! The most creative photo, as chosen by our highly sophisticated judging panel, will win one of our highly sort after hardcoat gold Irony GBA.

Rules:

1. Has to be your own, original photo
  2. One entry per day, per person
  3. Needs to contain the Werrd symbol in some shape or form
  4. Needs to be submitted to the Werrd contest email: contest@werrd.com
  5. Competition closes 17th November 2011
  6. All entries become the property of Werrd
  7. Judges decision is final

Good Luck Everyone!!

You rock Kahli!

Some of the recent entries for the photo contest. They are looking great, keep them coming!!

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/382983_273354352700073_216278835074292_715220_2068704191_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/382342_270578196311022_216278835074292_703603_355609372_n.jpg

Remember to submit them to contest@werrd.com (including your name with entries would be nice too)

K

So it’s been awhile since we gave some yoyos away and that makes us sad! Hit us up on facebook and like our Werrd.com (Official) page to be entered into a chance to win a black and gold Irony GBA. Yup, that’s it, all it takes. Contest ends when do do the drawing, drawing happens when we hit 750 likes.

Don’t have facebook? Don’t worry, we’ll be cooking up other ways to give away yoyos to you guys soon…

Video update, videos from Werrd Alliance and friends:

Eric Tranton’s winning 1A freestyle from the Indiana State Yoyo Contest:

Yu Tsumura’s winning 3A freestyle from the Inidiana State Yoyo Contest:

Eric’s 2nd place 3A freestyle:

Randy Jansen on 365:

Austin Peacock just doin’ his thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6NsBoy2scs

All featuring the Werrd Irony GBA which you can purchase here at yoyoexpert.com, and which we’re also having a drawing for over at our facebook page: facebook.com/werrdworld

Check out Skip’s vid on 365yoyo!

First, check out this video, then come back for the rules!

Werrd.com Repeater Video Contest

We here at Werrd just love having video contests. We think it’s because of the warm fuzzy feeling we get when we get to give away yoyos to people that love them. It is definitely not because we want to steal your tricks. Not at all.

The theme for this contest is simple: tricks that repeat! There will be three winners, one chosen as the favorite of the Werrd Alliance, one chosen by popular vote, and one entry chosen completely at random! That’s right, as long as your video matches the following criteria you could be chosen as a random winner.

To be eligible to win:

You must not be officially sponsored by any yoyo company.

Your video must not exceed 1.5 minutes in length.

Your video should contain at least one repeating trick

Your video must be hosted on a publicly accessibly streaming site(like youtube or vimeo).

you must email a link to your video to rsj@werrd.com

Your video must not directly endanger the lives of any giraffes.

For that matter, probably not any other people or animals, but seriously, no giraffes.

The deadline for entry is July 23rd at which point the public poll will go up and voting will begin for the viewer’s choice. Detailed pictures of the prizes coming shortly.

Sorry I can’t enter because of this rule :stuck_out_tongue:

YOU SICKEN ME.

Some people have inquired if the tricks must all be 1A, and the answer is NO. All styles are welcome!

I might just indirectly endanger giraffes…

giraffes are gonna be going down!!! i mean…no no animals harmed…ahem

Lol…i bet at least two people are going to be disqualified because of that rule…

So… We’re entered just by liking your page?

And I’ll try not to harm any giraffes in my repeater entry…
I’ll try.

:wink: