Werrd Minute

I have a supra also

Although I just went back to page 1 to remind myself of the specs-- I had been thinking of it as undersized, but at 52.5mm itā€™s not exactly a head-to-head with the Supra.

I love the 52-54mm diameter zone, so Iā€™m even more excited for this!

Iā€™m pretty sure 52.5mm is still undersized.

2 Likes

Well, it was a no brainer, and so with my no-brain, I ordered one along with my format:C.

Itā€™s a REALLY GOOD yoyo! At the priceā€¦ undebeatable. I need to get me a Shutter, which while a totally different style of yoyo, is going to be the all-metal yoyo for this to beat at the $45 price point.

Earlier in the thread, I wondered about this vs. a Supra. Itā€™s really not comparable because although on paper, 2mm doesnā€™t seem like muchā€¦ the size difference is remarkable. The Minute fills out your hand nicely, reminding me more of a full-sized yoyo than an undersized yoyo.

Might do a review once Iā€™ve played it a week or two, but my very first impression was: ā€œHey, this plays like a small format:C!ā€ (if I had purchased the eighty-six 400 I would no doubt say, ā€œthis plays like a small 86400,ā€ mind youā€¦ but even side-by-side the similarities to format:C are notable!). Itā€™s just exceptionally good, regardless of the price tag. I forgot that it came with a CT and when I saw that I thought, ā€œway to make a ridiculous bargain even ridiculous-er, Werrd!ā€

And that little spike? It can do matador. Oh yes, it can do matador. Yet, it doesnā€™t get in the way of fingerspins. Nifty.