The Werrd Time Series

Recently I have to interest in the Werrd time series I had heard mixed reviews about the Hour and recently the minute and 86400 have come out and all Ives heard is they are great throws.

So on that note all three yoyos fit my likings either 57mm+ 67grams and under and sub 54mm and nimble on the string. So I was wondering what you guys think of the throws and if you think it would be a good idea to buy all 3?

I think it would be a good idea to get all three. All three of those yoyos have very distinct and unique personalities. I spent much of my time at Worlds at the Werrd Booth because it was, in my honest opinion, the best stand there. They had a fricken retro-style arcade console hooked up to a TV for players to use. Anyways, all three were amazing. If I wasn’t limited to 1 yoyo purchase a year, I would get’em all! Btw, the Hour is one of the oversized I’ve ever tried, the Minute is the smoothest $40 throw I’ve ever thrown, and the 86400 is one of the best competition throws I’ve ever thrown.

You can’t go wrong with any of them. As for getting all three, your essentially paying about 185 for about 330 worth of play. Maybe even more.

given it’s size the Minute may be an acquired taste (read I didn’t like it but lots of people who are better than me seem to) but the 86400 OMG I can’t wait to get mine, I really think it is going to get quite a reputation.

I’m interested in the Werrd Time series, but I’m not really keen on the profile. I’d really like to get my hands on these and spend some quality time with them to make my decision. Due to the profile not visually agreeing with me, I don’t want to blindly buy these.

If I like them, I’d probably put them on my wants list and figure out when I’d purchase them.

Our team is working on reviews for the Minute and 86400 and they love 'em. I got a Minute for myself and really like it. Played with an 86400 for a little while and enjoyed it. Haven’t thrown an Hour more than once or twice, don’t really remember much about it.

one question I would ask, is what style/kind of yoyoing are you planning on doing?

If you were to only get one, I would say go with the Eighty-Six400. It is more of an all-rounder in my opinion. The Minute is great, but I find it a little small for my everyday yoyoing. The Hour (both versions) is one I use for everyday play as well, but it is slightly larger in diameter and slimmer in width than the Eighty-Six400.

That being said, wait to see the yoyonews.com reviews, those are always on point and a great read.

Also, if you have the money to buy all three… DO IT!!