weird boingy?

I was looking at some videos and i saw this boingy trick where the yoyo is going between your fingers.
Does anybody know what I’m talking about?

This it?

I think he means this.

The first trick.

its a under over boing E boing

yeah this is what i’m talking about.
is this just like under over boingy except you are moving the yoyo between your fingers?

Yeah, its just an over under boingy, over and under your fingers and other fingers.

oh. Thanks. Is there a name for the trick?

I think its called protrusion for obvious reasons. (The title of the video)

that is awesome