“We’re yoyo players…”

We’re yo-yo players… of course we avoided boingy boingy for years but finally figured it out how to do it. Of course our explanations will only confuse and frustrate you but here are the tips.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Of course we’re weirdly familiar with the basics of angular momentum, a few topological principles, and aluminum type designations…

6 Likes

You left out our poor Canadian “return-top” players!

1 Like

“We’re yoyo players, of course we are good with our hands if you know what I mean…”

6 Likes

“We’re yoyo players, WAIT WHA-

3 Likes

We’re responsive yoyo players. Of course we’ve dropped a half spec C in a Shutter to make it responsive.

4 Likes

We’re 2A players. No, we haven’t learned any new tricks lately, because we’ve been working on the same 3 for literally years.

6 Likes

We’re yoyo players…

of course I’ve got something pokey and something slicey in my pocket.

Of course I spent the last of my non disposable income on strings and a spinstar. I had to get free shippinggg :grimacing:

Of course I wanna hit that :dash:

4 Likes

“We’re yoyo players, of course we focus on yoyos than anything else. Oh, I got a 50% on my test? Oh, that ok, (Starts to yoyo)”

1 Like

We’re yoyo players, yes I can do the DNA

2 Likes

We’re are yoyo players, of course we have a short temp of people asking us to walk the dog with a new yoyo

4 Likes

We’re yo-yo players. My Mom always loves when my friends come over to practice 4A in the house. She collects broken lightbulbs.

5 Likes

We’re yo-yo players. Of course we take smoke breaks to go yoyo.

3 Likes

we’re yo-yo players, no i won’t tell you how much money i’ve spent on this hobby

6 Likes

we’re yoyo players, we consume bearings and thin lube all in a blended up mixture to drink, inside a cup.

3 Likes

“We’re yoyo players, we love consuming bearing and random oils not meant for our bodies to consume”

we’re yoyo players, of course we spend hours of our time deshielding bearings

5 Likes

We’re yoyo players, of course we don’t leave a single bst thread unread

6 Likes

We’re yoyo players, of course we know every type of plastic, aluminum, and titanium grade to ever exist

6 Likes