WATIEOBOO Count

Company: WATIEOBOO
Weight: 65 g
Diameter: 56.4 mm
Width: 46.5 mm
Gap Width: 4.6 mm
Material: 6061 aluminum body with stainless steel rings

The WATIEOBOO Count is a beautiful-looking bimetal yo-yo at an amazing price point. It feels well-made and is comfortable in the hand. The included case, glove, and extra strings are a really nice touch. After throwing this yo-yo for a few hours, my main takeaway is that the Count has a LOT of vibe. You can feel it on the string, hear it in each toss, and visibly see it as you work through various tricks. I was able to reduce the vibe a bit after removing both the bearing and the axle and reseating them, but it’s still there.

Still, $30 for a bimetal yo-yo is an incredible deal, though there are monometal throws out there for a similar price point that will outperform the Count.

In the end, the Count is a beautiful addition to my yo-yo collection, and I’ll probably throw it from time to time, but it certainly isn’t going to be something I’ll immediately grab when I go to play.

:star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

Bimetal competition as well. For only $10 more you can get a MagicYoyo focus that’s smooth.

Or a yoyofactory bimetal when it’s on sale for that same $30.

From reading what you wrote i don’t think it’s impressive at all.

9 Likes

Thank you for the review.

Realistically I do not trust watieboo because of how they interact with the yoyo community.
Several times they post on our yoyo club Facebook page to get free yoyos if we leave a positive review.
This review farming seems to have become a big deal and Dylan Kawasaki has a video addressing it

For the price I would get the yyfr shortcut or something higher quality. For a budget bimetal maybe the grasshopper GTX 2.0

8 Likes

I have been pleasantly surprised by the 2 MagicYoyos I own.

1 Like

can’t relate, the n11 i have is easily the worst yoyo I have :frowning:

but even then it can get the job done, not well but it can

2 Likes

I’m sorry man I had to

5 Likes

Boooooooooo watieoboo. Have heard little that has ever been positive from this company so I’m hesitant to believe even a 3 star review.

6 Likes

The review farming is bad and most of the Watieoboo line is meh or garbage but I’m mildly interested in the hksod BiMetal and the fetesnice hybrid which both seem like they are under Watieoboo or at least run by the same folks

Haven’t been interested enough to actually get either though.

2 Likes

I’ve got the Crystal and the v3. Both are smooth and play really well. I actually still throw my Crystal from time to time.

1 Like

I actually have this exact color and everything otw. Ordered through the amazon vine program. Curious to see if its any good for myself.

1 Like

I’d def recommend reseating the bearing and axle right off the bat.

Ill definitely keep that in mind after i make initial impressions.

I don’t wanna promote any purchases somewhere else or anything, you should buy your yoyo stuff here where it’s trusted and sold by professionals and a yo-yo master himself. But, if you wanna go the rainforest site route because we all love that Prime delivery and cheap pricing no doubt lol, like Alexander mentioned there’s a MagicYo Z1 focus on there rn for like 25 bucks??? Guarantee that’s gonna be soooo much better than any Watieboo or whatever other junk/shady yo-yo brands are on there, by a long shot.

4 Likes

Oh, I’ve got a wishlist a mile long to purchase here :smiley:

2 Likes

I have a guy hawking these for free over on the yoyo facebook groups :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i’d hate purchasing from anywhere that wasn’t a yoyo site, the money isn’t being cycled back into supporting the community ya know

4 Likes

Are you serious! I got mine for like $50

1 Like

I am bro there’s like 1-2 left one colorway is like 25 bucks maybe a little more but I know it was under 30 and I’m like dang maybe I just get one to have as a carry/take everywhere bimetal lol

Edit: it’s $22.42. If none of you get after it by tonight I am lmao. It’s one of those “you’d be silly not to” kinda deals

3 Likes

I have seen a few legitimate resellers start carrying Watieoboo I imagine they may go the route of Myy over time

1 Like

The chosen is also on sale for $45 on another website.

2 Likes