Im looking for a new yoyo. i want one with hub stacks between $100 and $150. Ilike medium size yoyos. Im at master tricks. I like heavy yoyos.
You need to fill out these questions so we can find the perfect yo-yo for you. It will tell us specifically what you’re looking for-
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
The momentum is in there as well…
If you only want stacks, get a PGM for stack play, and an unstacked metal that would play just as good, if not better, than the stacked ones. Try the Dv888, Hectic, BOSS. I think those would be the best choices.
Yeah, stacks get boring and unused after not very much time. Thus you shouldn’t get a yoyo just because it has stacks.