help me to find a perfect yoyo please!!!!

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Small or medium.
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    I dont care what shape,but i need a 1a yoyo.
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Never mind.but not stickers.
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    No
  5. Does color matter?
    Never mind.
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    smooth
  7. What is your price range?
    $0-$100
  8. What is your skill level?
    i dont know,but not beginner.

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Oh there are too many to list. The guy’s here love shouting DV888. It would make you happy.
There are so many though. I’m thinking get you a New Breed and another yoyo so you will have more yo’s. The New breed will do anything you should ever ask of it. Strings too. Don’t froget strings.

I love shouting Dv888 or Boss but the New breed and another yoyo is a good idea to. ;D

You said your price range is 0-100$. If you would be willing to pay an extra 20$ you could get an 888 or a skyline. (these are really good yoyos) For 115$ you could get my personal favorite, the wooly marmot.
You said your style was “smooth” and the marmot is probably one of the smoothest yoyos ever made. Hope this helps.

i dont think he means the yoyo being smooth, but how the tricks flow from one to the next in a combo.

If you want smooth you should get the grind machine. :wink:

Welcome poon123 and The Master!

If you want some good suggestions, poon, try to be more specific with your answers. It’ll really help us out. Thanks.

we can suggest all we want but as much as you hate to hear it, its truely all prefrence. i went through at least 18 different high end yoyos (i only bought 4 got the rest through trades…i dont have THAT much money :D) till i found my (almost) perfect throw, my bully.

The same exact thing happened to me, it took forever to finnally find the Cream

I personally like the 888 for its smoothness and its small size. Great grinds too! ;D