i just got like 700 hundred dollars and i thought how about i waste it on some yoyos lol.Please list the things that would help me maintaain the yoyo also.My current yoyos are dv888,DM,5star,pgm,but i lost all of them except my pgm so i need a new three thanks. 8)
Get anything that you think fits your preferences. Don’t just buy random yoyos.
Everyone needs at least one 888 at some point
well i still havent found any yoyo really that fits my preference yet i like all sizes and dont know much about silicone and stuff like that.
Well, you can try filling out this and maybe we could suggest a few?
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
You could give me a hundred bucks for a bull dog and then I would say…
Thanks, you should get a Wooly Marmot.
You should get a few of the new YYF’s while the cool colors are still available!
one of the new yyf or one drops might be a great choice
I think you should get a undersized and a oversized. This way if you feel like something is too small for you and too big you know you like yoyos around 54-56m in diameter. Also you could love the size on a undersized or a oversized. Get a P2,BOSS,or 888 for undersized and a Josy-Ann for oversized.