Was the unleashed changed?

Hello everyone

I just picked up 2 more YYJ unleashed to add to a couple I already have. These play a bit different then my old ones. Did YYJ make any changes to this Yoyo from run to run? I know they did with the sunsets. And not just the change to the nxg’s. They had the first version with flat caps. Then the switch to domed caps and the change to the name sunset nxg. Then they made a change to those and brought the caps out a little and changed the gap a tad. I have sets of both and I remember talking with Andre abt the change. So it wouldn’t be the first time YYJ would have made unannounced changes to a Yoyo. My first pair were purchased not to long after they were released. They are in white. I always felt that I couldn’t close the gap quite as tight as I would like with those. I ended up changing to thicker string and that worked great for me. With the new ones the gap seems much more closed. With slick 6 and the Yoyo screwed all the way closed the Yoyo won’t even sleep. I can’t get my original ones to close that far. So anyway does anyone know if the unleashes were tweeked at some point along the way? I think I like the new ones better.
If anyone has any info abt these it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Daniel

The YYJ gaps in pre solid spin designs are highly variable from run to run so it’s not that surprising.