Wanna talk?

It is available on my iPhone.

Some might find that creepy.

Not me

He said “Some”, meaning that not all people would find it creepy.

Just a little bit.

why don’t y’all take a seat over there…

but srsly, we should make some kind of yye tinychat session

I’m part of that “some”

/facepalm. No you’re not, You just said you weren’t. Read the first thing i wrote in this quote train.

lol, that’s how I met my wife of 13yrs, yahoo chat room! Speaking of chat, how do you get into the one on here?

This thread has fail written all over it

what because of relationships? JR

Ok. Lets all have a big argument about who might, and who might not find it creepy. Go.

Let’s not…Anyway, lets not get hyped…If it is an attempt at creeper, we will find out…But honestly, no trust is also bad…We can’t be Paranoid…I mean…its just bad, what some of y’all are saying…Mozartman said he prefers Private, and y’all start attacking him…He is not even the OP…Sheesh. Now let’s be proper here, and not start Things as a Mudslinging contest, k? Thanks…Now, on the OP, We have a lot of things for chatting. Just the way you mentioned it may be considered, odd? I dunno, I had very people I trusted until High School, and still very few for College. So chatting is odd for me. But yeah, just go on our Chat section, Below the new replies thing on the forum page, and you’ll find peeps to talk to usually.

Click on the post you want to quote and choices come up