Wanna talk?

If you’re banned there’s a reason, so you probly shouldn’t be there anyways…

I should not be on there, I am I bad example for people.

That’s what I meant when I said slang ^

Okay, lets all calm pants down before I rip everyone here apart verbally…K? Thanks.

I think you can still get on chat if you are banned. I see people who are banned on chat all the time.

It depends how the ban was laid down. Of course, some people can force a new IP address if they release their lease and request a new lease depending on how the DHCP server is configured.

So do I.

Derailed. Good job everyone!

2 Likes

Not people banned from the chat

First of all,
The trapper was used because i like the trapeze trick and i made up my own trick called “its a trap.” Second of all i dont knit! And lastly i think that someone was impersonating me because my name is thetrapper350 and its so aggravating that im not coming back to YoYoExpert. Plus when i said that i wanted pms and replies, i meant telling me if you were on chat…

Relax. Kids get a little excited here now and then.
Besides, at the moment we’re the best game in town. :wink:

Why can’t you just login to the chat room and see who is on chat, just like everyone else does?

It’s so aggravating when people want the world to conform to them. Please, if you want to know who is on chat, then login to the IRC channel. It’s not that difficult. Otherwise, why does it suddenly become everyone else’s responsibility to PM you when they go in and out of chat? Everyone has their own schedules(or lack there-of).

Well played good sir!

Nothing wrong with knitting I do it

Hey you guys laugh I get awesome custom handmade yoyo holsters and pouches :wink: got a very special yyj edition one I made

You don’t like it don’t do it ._. Just leave him be

I hate it how every time someone requests something every one just has to bring them down and veto it

I hate it how people post twice or even three times in a row instead of utilizing the “insert quote” function.

3 Likes

Ain’t nothing wrong with knitting. I’d like to know how to do it. Just don’t have the time to learn. I could be cranking out my own yoyo cozies!

I don’t know if that option is available on mobile