waiting for the mailman , what's your routine ?

I was asking for specification purposes. I wasn’t putting words in your mouth. It was a question. Thank you for the answer. ::slight_smile:

My work schedule isn’t consistent, so when I work I just get them when I get home, which can be really late and then I’m too tired for more than a couple throws :frowning: But on my days off I’m just chillin’ with the family, working on the smoothness of my play and hear him drive up and spy on him as he puts me parcels in the box. Then after he drives off I run up the little hill to my mailbox, bring them inside very much like Sméagol, surgically open the box and do jigs the whole time I’m shreddin’ my new throw :smiley:

Actually, that’s exactly how I interpreted what you said: your “clarification”.

We don’t all sit by the mailbox.

I have to. Not because of yoyos coming in. Mostly so if I get a check from a client, I can quickly take it to the bank.

I sit by my mailbox and wait for the mailman. Like a dog. I also chase him down the street. Sometimes I’ll bite his pant leg just for fun

I go to work. How does everyone else pay for yoyos?

I work from home during the week trying to schedule gigs for the weekends where the money is!

Kids love the mailman. Packages, yoyos, other toys, etc. Wait until you get to my age. Bills, bills, bills and more bills.

Is it bad that I’m on a first name basis with the UPS driver and that my wife made Christmas candy for her?

Yes - its that bad…

For a long time I got a box or two a week (like for a couple years)…

Lots of hobbies…

Online tracking - from work - on my phone… about every hour if its something very valuable…

I buy and sell telescopes, so its not uncommon for a grand or two to be on its way to my house… Thats stressfull… Imagining that beautiful optical assembly being dropped/kicked all the way to my house…

I’ve been on the night shift for over a month . it works out good for me . after 5 it’s all over time in my union . I’m a teamster . And the mail comes way before I have to leave for work .

I waste time on yoyoexpert.

I still love the mail. My parents hate it.

I like cool mail! Not the crappy junk mail and bills! Yuck!

my n5 said “out for delivery” just now and the mail man is across the street. to bad he always does the other side of street first. :-*

i got my n5

I get back from school and open my package. If its on a week end, I simply sleep through it and when I wake up at 2:30PM, its at the foot of my bed, where my mom puts it :). It’s the little things that count.