VsNYYC Ti-Walker: A High Speed YoYo Review

You said>>>

P.S. Why should a micrometer not be suitable for obtaining measurements of the order of microns?

I say>>>

Not sure why you feel compelled to start an argument where there is none?

In that thread, we were just trying to arrive at ‘measurements.

Nobody said we were making a centrifugal component for an Atom smasher.

You are being too critical for no logical reason.

In your topic above, you wanted to measure the variation in diameter and width caused by the surface anodizing of the material, a very small measurement that requires manual tools (if you want to measure with manual instruments) where the influence of the operator must be minimized as much as possible. For this reason I pointed out that the tool used by you is not very suitable for this purpose. But in addition to not wanting to understand, you are also doing something personal against the evidence.
What’s up? Can we only speak here to agree?

‘You’ are incorrect.

I was not measuring an Ano’d TiWalker to identify any variation from a raw version or whatever.

I simply started my post by giving a description of ‘what’ I was measuring.

I have 2 TiWalkers: 1 raw and 1 ano’d.

If I was comparing spec. Variations based on finishes; why didn’t I also post up pics of me measuring my raw TiWalker?

Seems you read something into my description that wasn’t at all what I was saying.

That is why it wasn’t critical.

You assumed something that wasn’t expressed or suggested.

yes, the “new condition ano’d” made me think of a comparison with “the old condition”, and the fact that you didn’t mention the measurements of the original condition is completely normal since they were declared by its creator and of public domain.
ok … let’s say I misunderstood.

Fabrizio, you and I both go way back in yoyos.

I know you know machine work and how to measure things.

I don’t want anybody thinking I don’t respect your knowledge or skills.

This was just a misunderstanding.

And if I would have worded my post with more details; it probably would have been more obvious what I was doing.

1 Like

no problem, nobody here has to prove anything to anyone.
yes, a misunderstanding that however provided further information on aspects that could be useful to others in the future.
Even from misunderstandings something useful can be obtained.

:wink:

2 Likes