Void Review

Adding pics soon
Okay so the void…Absolutly my favorite yoyo I have.
Looks:This yoyo looks insane with its sharp edges and not to mention the candy blast!
First throw: On the first throw I wanted to just try grinds first because of the candy blast I thought it would grind super smooth… sadly I was right!!! just great landing my long string tricks left and right.
Play: This yoyo can play good. Long spin time wide gap landing almost any long string tricks with ease. I did skin the geribal off a snap start easy that really impressed me. This yoyo can do it all.
It has a size C bearing which means long spins, which is very good for me. The yoyo has an absolutley no vibe what so ever and super stable.
Grinds: All I can say is wow… ULTRA GRINDS I love the candy blast that is my favorite part of this yoyo. With that candy blast you can finger grind for 8 seconds easy. Thumb grinds boom easy. And palm grinds feel so good on your hand it feels like god just gave you a high five.
Final Impressions: Like I said my favorite yoyo and I know a lot of people say in reviews theres no cons but in this yoyo no real cons I can spot ILYY came out with their best yet I love it.

Looks: 9/10 needs to have splash or and a color not just silver but shape fav shape for me
First throw:10/10
Play:10/10
Grinds:10/10
I highly recommend this yoyo it’s so good.

Nice review!

Some things to add that would help people like me decide whether or not to buy this yo-yo:
-Is it big? Small? How big/small?
-How heavy is it?
-What response system does it come with?
-Gap Type?
-Could you compare it to some other yo-yo’s you own?

Other than a few minimal things, great review!

Just one correction:
None of the ILYY YoYo’s runs with a C-Size Bearing!!!
I made the same mistake a few days ago! :-
The bearing has a metric size (6×13×5mm) which is different to the US standards.

And to the specs question…here they are:
Diameter: 52.25mm
Width: 41.10mm
Weight: 65.00g
Response: Hot Red SILYYcone
Bearing: ILYY KMK 6×13×5mm
Coating: ILYY CandyBlast Silver (1st mini batch)
Material: 6082 AlMgSi1 Aluminum
Limitation: 40 (1st mini batch)

sounds cool, hows it compare wit the e1ns or wasabi?