VKss

no

This worked for me… for a while. Immediately after switching to a lighter yo-yo, you’ll definitely go faster but after a few throws with the lighter yo-yo I got used to it and went back to my usual pace. Honestly, I think if you’re trying to play really fast, just get a yo-yo that you like that preferably changes direction easily and just practice really hard. The choice of yo-yo, above a certain level, should only matter to a small extent.

With regards to string though, you should definitely shorten it to a comfortable legnth if you want to play as fast as possible.

? Go on and explain that.
Its like swinging a weighted bat, a golf club filled with tungsten, throwing the weight of a heavy car around.
The standard will feel lighter than it did before. People have only been doing this for… ■■■■, iono, thousands of years?

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

you can go back to your own planet anytime…

I love the look of the Anglam TiSS, but I hate that it’s a titanium you can’t spark. :frowning:

Maybe I need to see a different image of it, but I thought the SS part was inside the cup?

did you just tell me the reason why people ca nt play fast (on a sufficiently light yoyo) is because they ca nt output enough force
i m just not sure i have to explain this

Siriusly, stick with one single light yoyo during the initial stages. When playing at subconscious speeds where the only feedback you have time to process is inertia instead of discrete movements, the instinctive feeling you develop with it, instead of the vague ‘performance’, becomes the only support you can depend on. It takes a substantial amount of practice time before you d be able to apply the same principle to all yoyos.
ever considered why the phenom series are popular in some parts of the world

Did the release date of the VK get pushed back again?

Won’t miss you buddy ;D

of course it can spark :slight_smile:

Doesnt it have SS rims though?

I didn’t think so when I saw the pic, but it was a funny angle.

However… you could still find a surface to spark the catch zone on. :wink:

nope, but titanium can spark. see some dream titanium on yoyo