Virginia Throwers Club

It was such an awesome experience meeting and throwing with actual people at Worlds and I’ve been toying with the idea of starting a local club and I’m curious how many throwers we have in Virginia. I know there’s a good club up in NoVA/DC area, but I’m about 2 hours from there, just outside Charlottesville. Anyone within an hour or so of Charlottesville that would be interested in helping to get a club going here?

4 Likes

I’m in Roanoke. If you got one going I might possibly attend occasionally.

1 Like

That would be awesome! Roanoke is quite the haul!

1 Like

Paging @Captrogers :rotating_light:

Yo. I think we have chatted before. I would be happy to help where I can. I can’t like be a regular nor a coordinator but if you need advice I can be a local contact and I would love to head your way for a meet once or twice.

Y’all are all welcome to come up to Arlington for dmv throwers any time as well.

1 Like

@yoyo_philq76 if you wanted we could also work out making it a southern branch if dmv throwers and consolidate socials and junk. Dc area only meets monthly but y’all would only be 2 hours south. I could totally make some meets and we would have overlapping folks anyways I get people as far south as Williamsburg up in dc sometimes

No pressure your welcome to run your own club I love the idea but if you want to jump on the DMV throwers established stuff and branch off later I’m game to share access to our socials and such

2 Likes

Oh, that’s a fantastic idea. Let’s definitely talk about that!

1 Like