Viper Neo by Henrys | YoYoSkills.com Review

Back in 99, offstring was a fairly new concept. Duncan Professionals were doing offstring as a novelty act in school yards for a while, but to have a yo-yo designed with offstring in mind was a fairly new concept. The first time I saw the Henrys Viper was back in '99 while I was at yoyo club on the Huntington Beach pier. The kid who had it boasted that he had something no one else did. He let everyone feel the rims but not throw it and then proceeded to stand up on the pier bench to make sure he could be seen. He launched the Viper up, missed the landing, and scrambled shouting “NO NO NO!” as the Viper rolled off the end of the pier into the water.
A bit later, I actually acquired one in a trade and knew that it was special. It was a crossover that let people go from traditional string trick play to whatever this new concept was that cost the kid his Viper to the Pacific water. The Viper was a huge hit. Since then, Henrys has had a few yoyos that seemed to fail at catching the interest of yoyoers. Then, just last August, the pictures of the entire new line of Henrys yoyos were released. I dropped a line to Henrys through a friend and Henrys got in contact with me about a review. I thought they were going to send me one or two yoyos, but the massive box that arrived had the ENTIRE new line. Henrys also hooked me up with a stack of packaged accessories. For the next four weeks, I have four new Henrys yoyos to review. First up, the Viper Neo.
Viper Neo Review at YoYoSkills.com

yoyoskills always has awesome reviews