Vietnam yoyo

A Dislaimer from Vietnam yoyo community:

We don’t wish to longer talking about such topic or involve in these guys business after this post
Some of you might have known about the presence of these 2 buds from Vietnam which are known as “Tri Hai” and “Quoc Anh” for their suspicions online most lately about the debate of Quoc Anh’s DQ. Also their toxic rumors trying to put off the contests organizers and the yoyo community in Vietnam. (Some used to be posted on their story, some are heard from other players)
We have to make it clear that these guy have longly not been belonged or been part of Vietnam yoyo community because of tri hai scams and quoc anh scandals in the past. And we hope that they don’t represent any of Vietnam’s international presence.
Thanks for reading this far.

10 Likes

Wow that is surprising.
Even when quit the Vietnam yoyo community back then and kept hearing some negative news about this “Tri Hai” dude for as long as I can remember and now this dude still want to stay relevant lmao

3 Likes

Cheat once get banned for life. Life is easy!

The second image in the original posts only shows one comment that speaks against Tri Hai. And it’s just a YouTube comment anyway. If you look at the original video you can see in the comments that the IYYF commented too saying:

Sorry but all I can see you do is spread rumors and nothing else.

2 Likes

The second image doesnt prove anything. I agree. I refrained from posting this but If you need. Here is yours. You might want

to use google translate

The second image was confusing. It was for ones who did not know who tri hai is

1 Like

google translation:

2 Likes