Ai là người Việt Nam vô trả lời câu này

Theo mấy ông thì vào khoảng thời gian nào yoyo nổi tiếng nhất, được nhiều người chơi nhất ở Việt Nam ?

2 Likes

Nessun problema, puoi scrivere nella lingua che vuoi!

3 Likes

Voglio solo chiedere a persone della mia stessa nazionalità (questo paragrafo è scritto in google translate)

1 Like

My friend, there is not any issue in write in your own language but because this is an international forum you should write down also in english, so everyone can understand and help you in case.

It happen to me to write in my own language and than just write the translation down for everyone, is a form of kindness and etiquette if you are in a place where many people speak different languages :slight_smile:

In my case I live in London UK (and I am from Italy), if I speak in Italian to another Italian person in front of English people in my same group, they will shut up and think that I am very rude as they can’t understand me and probably think that I am saying something bad about one of them.

Just a little translation down never arm anyone and sorry for the off topic :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am very sorry about that. Because this is also my first time on a forum, so my friend’s feedback has taught me a lot of things. Thank you very much

5 Likes

New members are encouraged to read our community guidelines. :+1:

5 Likes

There is a Yoyo Viet Nam facebook group so posting in there is more appropriate, or switch to English, since this is an international forum.

For anyone curious, the question he asked is:
Which time frame is the peak of the yoyo hobby in Vietnam?

5 Likes

Right now

1 Like

I have to disagree but just my opinion. Back in the time from 2010-2013 of first yoyo booming in Vietnam thanks to Blazing Teens. The community is so great with countless player from South to North, even from Buon Me Thuot, we also have a CLYW fan. At the time, we have many young talented players. We also created many teams that we have it as an opportunity for yoyo battle on yoyo4vn.com forum (which the website is dead now) to help each other become a better player (because everyone goal was AP). After that the trailblazer in the yoyo accessory in Vietnam also started rising with the main focus on yoyo string, some can be named like POM string (string done by POM team), H-string by YoYoAccessory, Focus String( now goes by 84 string), etc.
Not to mention, the very first drop of Vietnam made yoyo F.A (Forever Alone) by Ynot. Also we make so many connection with other people with street art hobby like BMX, SkateBoard, Fixed Gear Bike, Graffiti, Tattoo, you name it. This is quite no longer available after everyone find their true passion/hobby to focus on, that is when the offline meeting at City Central Post Office stop, I quit offline meeting due to Cycling passion around 2014 then I study abroad the following year so I have no idea what happened.

Something I have to agree on is that the previous generation did not utilize the social media like the current one, they might not be as talented as the current group due to many distractions in life but this could be a new start for another yoyo booming in Vietnam, so it’s all on you guys now :v:

3 Likes

I was curious about this:

2 Likes

Haha that’s actually the one I mentioned, thanks for bringing this up, this literally really fun to re-watch and remember the great time. I know Ynot was focusing on the local market back then but I hope one day they can get to the international market like YJyoyo

2 Likes