Video Edit - Around the World with Isaiah

I said Geedorah on the video so I’m going saboteur here

2 Likes

Appreciate the support!

3 Likes

Saboteur will always have a special place in my heart!
Also @TryCatchThrow you are correct!

1 Like

Idk if I’m supposed to comment here as well for another entry but my favorite is the Saboteur, I’ve got two of them!

1 Like

You are right, also what color Saboteurs we talking
??? :saluting_face:

3 Likes

I think it was the cotton candy fade and hot pink? I can’t remember the colorway names, and a bit colorblind lol.

3 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

We are up to about 31 entries so far, keep em coming!

2 Likes

My favorite Gway would have to be the Geedorah. I think the devo hat-esque design in the hub is cool. The engraving on the black colorway is perfect too

1 Like

I’m just getting back into throwing and haven’t tried a GWAY yet, but my favorite just from looks is the Ectoplasm Geedorah. Cool of you to do a giveaway!

2 Likes

+1 entry. Thanks for the giveaway! The Saboteur is amazing and is absolutely my favorite GWAY.

1 Like

Thanks for doing this!

The Geedorah is GOAT, especially the pink/grey fade.

Thank you, the Pink/Gray is definitely a great combo.

6 Likes

Thanks for doing a give away!!

3 Likes

Thanks for participating!

3 Likes

I‘d say my favorite GWAY is my Purple/Gunmetal half-swap Saboteur. Great feel, great look, great performance :+1:t5: The Saboteur is closely followed by my Purple Malivore though. When not played I keep it in the box and display it on my shelf because of the awesome artwork. Nice package all together.
Keep up the great work and thanks for doing a Giveaway.

1 Like

Thanks for this! Always love to see companies giving back to the community. The Saboteur is boss!

2 Likes

Any new GWAY throws coming down the pike?

1 Like

Not new but just saw on fb a new run of regulators is coming

1 Like

We will have something new in July; it will also be available at this years Nationals for those who might attend.

3 Likes