Is this a good yoyo

Just wondering

6 Likes

Yes. It’s a great throw. And you can get it here at YYE (Black Friday sale going on!). FYI, it’s against forum rules to link a competitor’s website.

8 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

oh, thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

Yep, now’s a great time to take the plunge to try it out; I did the same with the Daredevil and Assassin (since everyone loves both) as well as some of the Kitty String First Class.

5 Likes

I really like it. It’s in the same camp in my mind with the OD Aitch and the Shuriken Senban.

5 Likes

Definitely. I own two.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Here’s an interesting fact about yoyos, pretty much every single yoyo is good. Substitute the Daredevil with any other yoyo and you will be met with the same replies.

You should instead list your preferences and people would be able to give you responses that are more helpful in informing your decision to buy the yoyo.

8 Likes

@codinghorror would disagree if anyone asks about the DV888

7 Likes

I have it and love it. I loaned it to a friend and he loves it.

2 Likes

I have been liquidating most of my yoyo collection including expensive USA throw a and JP throws.

My DV888 will stay by choice.

7 Likes

DV888 is the blood sausage of yo-yos

3 Likes

I love the DV888 yet I understand what you mean.

1 Like

I am patiently waiting for @yyfben2.deactivated to come out with the Ti - DV888 as a subtle jest to you, lol

4 Likes

One my favorites in my humble collection. I really love the feel and snappyness of the Daredevil.

It’s a great yoyo, not just a good one.

3 Likes