Vibe w/Superstar

So i got a superstar a couple of months of ago and it recently has developed some vibe. So i removed the bearing and made sure it was in there right and i was wondering how to tell if the axle is bent or something or did i overlook something. thx for the help.

Lots of people say if you take the stacks off that makes it smoother but I don’t really know

If it was smooth for months it is probably due to an error on your part.

1. Apply Lube to bearing with pin.
  2. Buy new Axle
  3. Remove the stacks unless you really need them

Also, how many dings are there on it?

1 Like

make sure it’s tuned.

there is no dings on the yoyo however it did hit the floor sometimes like once or twice.

Take the axle out and roll it on a flat surface. If it rolls smooth it’s ok. If it flops as it rolls it’s bent.

Theres your problem. Shorten your string another inch

Do this. Plus make sure it’s not your throw.

Ok i thought it was my axle until i did what jhb said to do and the axle rolls on the floor fine. And i dont think it is my throw b/c i also have an avalanche and it stays pretty smooth when i throw. Srry i havent been able to reply ASAP ive been really busy.

Does anyone know if you take out axel and roll it on flat service and it doesn’t seem bent is it straight? If that makes sense lol sorry if it doesn’t

So what do you think? Reason it out for a bit then come back and tell us your answer.

Why are people so concerned with bent axles, very very very slim chance an axle is bent. Unless you stepped on it, or sat on it. It’s not bent.