Vegabomb Appreciation

Just wanted to show some appreciation for Vegabomb. I have made a few purchases over the past couple months from Vegabomb and all transactions were silky smooth. Worked with me, patient, and shipped quick. A+ and thank you!!!

17 Likes

a stellar performer, with some nice pieces. very great cat for sure… . thank you @vegabomb !!!

6 Likes

Just bought a pyro light from vegabomb. Great communication, shipped out next day, throw arrived just as described. Highly recommended!!

5 Likes

I just got one of the coolest yoyos ever from @vegabomb. I feel like I’m pointing out the obvious, but he sells top notch stuff, he’s great to work with and he ships fast.

5 Likes

Awesome seller! Fast shipping, item was as described and very well packaged.

Thanks again @vegabomb

5 Likes

Perfect transaction with @vegabomb do not hesitate to do deals with him.

3 Likes

I dunno. He likes wooden yos.
Seems kinda sketchy…

10 Likes

My dealings with vegabomb was the utmost example of professionalism. They communicated and shipped quickly and now I have a beautiful wooden handmade yo-yo in my collection. Do not hesitate to deal with them!

5 Likes

i’ve purchased from @vegabomb, both from the vault and his original Caveman Go wood responsive pieces. He is a professional in all dealings, and his responsive wood yoyos are beautiful and great performers.

6 Likes

I have bought from him as well great trader/seller.

3 Likes

Vegabomb is the BEST to trade with. Legendary even. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Once again a fantastic deal with the man that is the legend, VegaBomb. I’d do it again in a heart beat for sure!!

3 Likes

Purchased a MIP ‘06 worlds edition carbon fiber Dark Magic, great transaction, package came fast and was perfectly packed. Thanks again! Look forward to buying from you again.

2 Likes

Just had a silky smooth trade with Vegabomb. Awesome communication throughout the trade!

3 Likes

Yet another point to the Man! Thanks for the FHZs, LJ!

7 Likes

smooth as always, absolutely no qualms and a fantastic experience. buy, sell, trade with confidence!

2021-05-07: belated feedback from another two fantastic transactions with them. can’t recommend them enough!

3 Likes

another notch on the yoyo belt for @vegabomb thank you

2 Likes

The one on the end with the Steve Brown head is nice. :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Really awesome experience buying from @vegabomb ! LJ’s quick to respond and everything arrived perfectly and well protected.

Looking forward to the next BST, LJ!

2 Likes

Not much more to say that hasn’t already been said. A highly respectable seller. Finding The Cut in mint condition after all these years clearly speaks volumes about his level of care.
It was shipped fast and the precious cargo inside was packed perfectly.
This was my very first acquisition on these forums, so it was lovely dealing with a professional.

5 Likes