Vegabomb Appreciation

Communication - :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Shipping - :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Packaging - :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Product - :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Overall Experience - :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

This was my first BST purchase. He was extremely patient & cool throughout the deal. A thorough professional.

2 Likes

One of my packages from Vegabomb came today. The throws were very well packed, and everything arrived safe and sound. Definitely someone to buy from. 10/10

4 Likes

Vegabomb been selling good yoyos since 02. Buy with confidence

5 Likes

I don’t know how many times I’ve bought from Mr Vegabomb, its been a few times now and he always goes above and beyond.

4 Likes

Great purchase from @vegabomb – great old school stuff, great prices, great shipping!

2 Likes

feedback for transactions on 6/12 and 7/5: vegabomb continues to be Da Bomb

1 Like

My other package from Vegabomb came today. And once again everything’s perfect. Definitely a good person to deal with.

1 Like

Vega replies quick and is straight to the point, no problems in the transaction. Would do it again!

2 Likes

I bought some throws from Vega a short while ago and the whole transaction went smoothly. Would surely buy from them again if the occasion arises.

1 Like

Got a throw from LJ probably around a month ago, and he really is a pleasure to deal with. Super easy to talk to and he sells some of the coolest throws around.

1 Like

Bought a Cavemen Go from (and made by) @vegabomb . Great all around. Thanks!

5 Likes

Traded with vegabomb for a Caveman Go, and couldn’t be happier. Wonderful to trade with, 5 stars, highly recommend!

3 Likes

Bought a beautiful Cavemen Go from @vegabomb, and as soon as I held it I knew it was going to forever be one of my favorite throws. The craftsmanship is absolutely gorgeous, and the yo-yo feels so amazing in your hand.

Shipping was super quick, and @vegabomb is responsive and very informative. If you have any interest in wooden yo-yos, you can’t get any better than the quality of what LJ makes!

1 Like

Bought some amazing mint yoyojams from @vegabomb. Super easy to communicate with and is an honest person. Would highly recommend purchasing from @vegabomb

2 Likes

I liked the first Cavemen GO I bought from @vegabomb, I had to buy 3 more!

I can’t speak highly enough of the craftsmanship on these yo-yos. I’ve never had other people around me be so impressed and curious about any yo-yos I own, either - everyone wants to hold or touch them because they just feel so good and solid in your hand.

All four of the throws I have from @vegabomb play a little bit differently, with the black walnut and the Pau Rosa w/ the Gaboon stripe feeling heavier on the string, while the Purple Heart and the Lati feel much lighter and floatier. I’ve been very impressed with the responsiveness of all of them.

The grain on both the Lati and the black walnut are absolutely gorgeous. Especially the black walnut - there is simply no way to capture the sheen in the grain with pictures (especially the pictures I take). The Purple Heart also has a really beautiful color in person.

I’m including pictures of all four Cavemen GO throws I currently have - the one with an ebony stripe was the first one I bought, and the other three arrived today.

If you haven’t had a chance to pick up anything from @vegabomb yet, you owe it to yourself to keep an eye out for the next yo-yo they list for sale. You won’t regret the purchase - the pieces LJ makes are literal art.

IMG20221007171016
IMG20221007171003

4 Likes

Just thought I’d pop in and say some nice things about Vega. He’s the Man. Also a Gent. Word to your Mother.
That is all.

3 Likes

I bought a PockeHt prototype from @vegabomb, he has easy to deal with and communicated well. He packed the yo-yo very well. Thank you!

3 Likes

It was a pleasure dealing with @vegabomb. High praise for a smooth purchase. Highly recommend. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

3 Likes

About those books…::

1 Like

Haha the magic book? Maybe one day…

1 Like