Vanguard Colors

I simply cannot choose, so I’m hoping I can get some of you to help me out with this :slight_smile:

Nickel :slight_smile:

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

Brown, Blue, Green, YoYoExpert edition, Ayame, Blue w/ Gold splash, love all of em! Choose which one you think you’ll enjoy playing most. I tend to prefer lighter colorways :smiley:

YoyoExpert Edition is always the best one. 8) I’m glad I could lend a helping hand.

I agree… It’s :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So based on the comments and survey I bought the yye edition…thanks for the input

Congrats!!

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support!

Thanks…I’ve heard so much great stuff about your products…can’t wait for it to get here and try it out

Also just bought the YYE edition :slight_smile:

Thank you!

You guys will love the vanguard. I know I do. I cant put it down. I sadly sat on my mine at BAC. So I had to buy another. This yoyo just fits my style of play. Its amazing.

Agreed! Kinda wished I got mine in the YYE edition

I have two special vanguards I feel like I can never throw. Then I have a regular blue one, a silver w black/purple splash which I sat on accident at bac and messed it up. And Now a silver one which I just got in the mail today. Extremely happy with it. :slight_smile:

Here are the two very special ones to my fiancée and I. Will cherish these for life.

They look gorgeous! Love the blue and green.

Nice! My Vanguard is also in the silver color way.

the silver looks amazing. It really does.

I saw you post this on another thread…I think it’s awesome they did that for you…things like that are why I chose to start off with an OD…I’m a sucker for customer service

OD consist of some really amazing and very nice people. Everyone I have met from one drop or have talked to so far are just so nice and welcoming. As a company they really go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience from them. David is the one who helped me with them, and I can’t thank him enough. I will be a long time one drop supporter forever.