Valentine yoyo's

This is the single most awesome yoyo I have seen in a long time. Vendetta anodized this Agape for ElendilAndurilz and let me tell you. No let the pictures tell you. OMG!!!

It’s still sinking in that this is actually mine! Can’t wait to see what it looks like spinning! Vendetta is truly an anodizing virtuoso.

That’s. Epic. And it fits pretty well with the whole Agape thing.

So that’s what the Agape looks like!!! That Ano job is SICK, yet heart warming at the same time ;D

That is a very nice Agape. If we are to continue posting pictures of Valentine’s yo-yos here is mine:

^nowhere near as cool as the Agape.

That’s really cool, mrcnja. Bet that took you a while ^^

Seems I didn’t need to send you the link. lol You are fast.

I’m on top of things :]

I may be lagging behind, but I remember the first Agape’s looked a little different (shape-wise), did you give it some changes Icthus?

Awesome yoyo.

Just a little. It was actually a programming problem. But they play the same so its all good.

now that is really epic ;D

really cool!

That yoyo is EPIC! :o

Sexy.

Here’s mine its a fhz, it has duncan=love caps.
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7350/higby.jpg

WHOA, wait a minute. Those hearts are white.
…Can Vendetta anodize white? Or are those engraved?
(You guys may not know this but I have an obsession with white yoyos and there is a serious lack of metal ones)

They are not white. But when you have all kinds of colors surrounding an area that is the silver color of raw aluminum it is perceived as being white by the brain.

But I’m pretty sure it WAS engraved. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, mrcnja is right ^^ They are tattoo’d raw/clear.

Lame… Somebody needs to put some serious work into finding a way to anodize white, lol.
Or find me a place where I can get an Espionage/teflon finish, :P.