US Nationals 2024 Philadelphia

Looks like us nats will be in Philly this year, pretty hype as it’s really close

13 Likes

So excited for us nats this year! It will be my first time ever going to it so i am very excited!

3 Likes

The only thing is that I just wish it wasn’t so close to Worlds (in regards to both time and location). Would make sense to have it in Arizona just one more year so more west coast peeps can attend, cause all the east coast dwellers already have Worlds to go to this year. Will probably only go to one of em, and obviously Worlds is the one to go to.

8 Likes

Arizonia was wonderful. I had a great weekend.

I will be attempting to make it to nats. We will see :heart:

I may not be able to make it, though I would like to go. Firstly, I have a baseball tournament lined up for that weekend, but more importantly, if I’m already probably going to worlds, then I can’t just ask my family to fly to this one to.

Anyone know when the spectator passes will be available for us nats?

1 Like

Probably when registration and everything else becomes available. It appears only the homepage is set up for 2024 all the other links are for 2023

For me, its right next to my place, so itll be great for me! Also, when is signup gonna be open?

with NER registration it came out around a month before the contest so it will probably be in may.

1 Like