Upstate South Carolina Throwers

Great!

I hope you can make it, it was really fun last time

2 Likes

Hey, my mom just broke her foot and my fam has something planned that night in Spartanburg, so unless we could meet in Spartanburg, I shouldn’t be able to make it. (but I don’t want to pull you guys away from Boardwalk Games too)
I could probably make it next time though!

1 Like

I’ll definitely be there

Sorry to hear that, don’t worry I’ll let everyone know you got skillz.

1 Like

That’s a bummer. Would it help if we moved it to Wednesday? I would sure like to hear about your trip to worlds.

1 Like

Looks like I should be able to make it on the 15th, if that’s still the plan! Looking forward to it y’all. Thanks!

Awesome! I really had fun on the first meetup

1 Like

Yo that neon yellow string (not the neon green) that you gave me, is that nylon kitty? Whatever it is- mOAR!1 That string rocks! So fast and it’s hand grease resistant 8)

1 Like

I think so but I don’t remember for sure. Bring that string at the meetup and we will match it up to find out which string it was.

Hey guys just a reminder that 7pm this Thursday at Boardwalk Games is when we have the next meetup planned. If anyone needs string or supplies I’m bringing a bunch string and I have some bearings that MonkeyFinger sent me. If by any chance someone has a non throwing friend they want to bring, I’m bringing some extra throws for people to mess around and learn on.

If anyone has transportation issues let me know because I might be able to swing by and give you a ride.

@jon_dohnson @yofanatic05 @deep-spaced @Dpike222 @BCYG @azazel @Damo @Selenica @Legit_yoyostrings

2 Likes

I Should be able to make it to this one. I’ll bring extra yo-yo’s As well. They won’t be beginner yoyo’s Unless someone needs me to bring a few plastics. Really excited and looking forward to this!

So excited for Thursday! Could you post the address please of Boardwalk Games just to make sure I have the right one? I hope to be there around 7:30

Me too! I’m bringing some good throws for you guys to try as well, my collection is far superior to my skill lol

1 Like

Its 1175 Woods Crossing Road.

It’s basically right behind the mall where woods crossing and Congaree meet, in the same shopping center as Fried Green Tomatoes. I will there at 7, I’ve reserved the table in the very back of the room where we will have a little more room

OK so hopefully I’ll see some of you at Boardwalk Games tomorrow. I’ll be there by 7pm.

Even if you can’t stay long just swing on by so we can introduce ourselves. I’m not as skilled as some of you guys so I’ll be looking for tips and pointers!

If anyone needs help with transportation hit me up, I might be able to give you a ride.

@jon_dohnson @yofanatic05 @deep-spaced @Dpike222 @BCYG @azazel @Damo @Selenica @Legit_yoyostrings

2 Likes

I’ll see you there!

1 Like

I’ll be there! Looking forward to it, y’all. (Same boat as you, @moby323!)

1 Like

My car went kaput tonight when I got home so I don’t think I’ll be able to make this one after all

OH man! If you need a ride I can probably swing by and pick you up