Upstate South Carolina Throwers

I can’t come one thing its my sisters birthday party and I just got back from camp yesterday so my mom wants me home

1 Like

I will be there for sure, 3:00 right?. Where should we meet do you think? Over by the grassy area where they have Shakespeare in the park or over by the tunnel where they have tables and stuff by Halls?

1 Like

It’s raining in my area, so I won’t be able to make it. Sorry guys! Next time tho!

1 Like

Shucks, can’t make it today! Hope y’all have a great time and don’t get rained out.

1 Like

I will be there soon just have to drop some stuff off at home first

1 Like

On my way now wearing a blue shirt with owls on it

1 Like

I’ll be there in 20min, where y’all at? I usually avoid downtown lol

1 Like

Just got here I’m gonna see if I can find a place in the shade

1 Like

I found a bench in the shade over by the little tunnel by Halls on the side towards the falls. Wearing a blue shirt and shorts, I wear glasses

1 Like

I’m here, looking for parking >.>

1 Like

Ok, my name is Alex btw

1 Like

I’m at the area with the bridges now

1 Like

Scratch that, too hot up on the bridge (the big curved one) I’m going to hang out under the start of the bridge for a minute then I gotta bail

1 Like

I just realized you’re probably the only person here. I couldn’t find you, you still here?

1 Like

No there’s someone else here we are standing around by the tunnel we have our yo-yos out

2 Likes

Lol I have no idea where the tunnel is but I’ll look around some more

1 Like

That was super fun guys I can’t believe how fast an hour went by lol

1 Like

I’d love to but won’t make it this time

1 Like

That was great guys! Now we need more people to join up and we can call it an official club. (spoiler for those who didn’t come, @jon_dohnson is actually not blue :grin:)

3 Likes

I hope to be able to eventually just need things to work out nicely

1 Like