Upstate South Carolina Throwers

So I might be having a last minute change of plans. If so I will definitely be at the meet up. I have close to 100 throws. I won’t bring them all but a good chunk will be on hand!

8 Likes

Hey guys! It looks like it will rain Saturday around the afternoon period…

1 Like

It only looks like it should be hot around 3:00, so if we are done by 5:00, when it looks like it will rain, we should be fine.
I suggest that we don’t cancel as of yet (if that’s even what you’re suggesting)

I’m not worried about the weather. There’s always a tree or some sort of rain cover somewhere

2 Likes

It’s more the thunderstorm aspect of it.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I think we should do a offical head count of who’s coming to the meet up. Just want to make sure nothing has changed for the folks that said they were going to make it.

1 Like

Saturday falls park at 3?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the plan. Hopefully the weather won’t be a problem

1 Like

Are you all kids or grownups?

1 Like

I’m the only “kid” who has rsvp’d (I’m sixteen), but according to the late Toys R Us, and Mary Poppins we are all kids inside!

1 Like

Cool, where at Falls Park?

1 Like

Adult.

1 Like

Ok I’ll say for sure tonight but I’ll probably be there. I’ll bring my Draupnirs and Anglams and stuff if you guys wanna give them a toss

1 Like

I’d rather do it another time if it’s going to rain. If it raining at 2pm I’ll probably not come. We’ll see

1 Like

Wait, I thought you were from Brazil? (nevermind, just saw in the post above that you’re from G-ville, I’ll figure out the story later)

Born in Brazil, lived most of my life in the US

1 Like

Are you guys doing this?

1 Like

I’ll be there at some point between 3-5pm. I’ll walk around the bridges and look for other people. Hair is a mess today will be wearing a NASA hat and a white tank top. Have not been practicing as much as I used to, I know stuff but expect to see a lot of flips and repeaters lol

1 Like

And seriously I am very awkward and “slow” so like if it takes me a minute to laugh at a joke or something I’m not being a jerk I’m just really bad at conversation. I’m better at yoyoing than I am at talking to people :^)

1 Like

I’m going to be there for sure, and if @Selenica is still planning on coming that makes 5 of us.

We still have @deep-spaced, @Dpike222, @azazel, @Legit_yoyostrings, and @Damo left to rsvp. I would love to have more people to meet up with guys!