Upstate South Carolina Throwers

im 14 and I’ve been yoyoin for 1 year but I live in gastonia nc witch is in the Charlotte area. ive never met a notther yoyoer if any one in gastonia or the Charlotte area please let me know. I’m also trying to get my youtube channel out there its called mongoose throws please check out if you want:smiley:

3 Likes

Yes! Let’s decide on a park to get together at.

4 Likes

Could we all just meet downtown Greenville at falls park on a Saturday sometime next month?

1 Like

Hey I’m in Greenville!

2 Likes

Yes! Let’s all vote on which Saturday would be best to meet up Downtown Greenville next month. I’m available for all of them. Afternoon would be the best time I’m assuming for everyone?

2 Likes

How old are you guys? I mean are we all grownups?

1 Like

Hey guys just getting started again getting back into things and just joined here I’m in Anderson and sometimes belton area.

1 Like

I’m 14 so i have no idea if my parents would be ok with me meet with a bunch of adults I don’t mind its just my parents

1 Like

I’m sixteen :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m 25, I expected to be the oldest person here. Did anyone establish anything yet? I’m in Greenville, been throwing over 5 years, not even that good yet I still havent met anyone that can do more than a bind and a flip

4 Likes

Oh snap you’re also in Greenville? PM me,

Anyone else in or near Greenville PM me as well, i don’t check this thread often.

2 Likes

Lol now I feel bad for not checking this. I straight up forgot I’m the one that posted it in the first place :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m 20. If you feel uncomfortable just bring a friend or parent if you can. Otherwise it might be best not to come. Unfortunately that is the way of the world, but if we are meeting downtown Greenville at falls park there should be plenty of people around :blush:

Bring as many yo-yos as you can so we can all share!!

4 Likes

As of now can we shoot for meeting downtown Greenville on Saturday July 20th? I’m putting it farther out so that more people can see it. We could meet at falls park near the suspension bridge around 3pm and then go to a more shaded spot in the park. There are plenty of pavilions. I have a camera, so I’ll probably bring it to get pictures of the event.

If this time and place works for you please reply yes below so we can all see how many can make it. If it doesn’t work say what time or place might be better. I think Greenville is most central to everyone.

6 Likes

Hey guys unfortunately I’ll be in Illinois on July 20th. So sadly I won’t be in town. However, if all goes well and we can start a monthly or biweekly meetup I would love to make it to the next one.
Really, really bummed I can’t be there in July. But, I’m pumped that something is starting to happen. Our area really needs human interaction lol.

3 Likes

Please reply if you will be able to make it. At least three others would need to be coming for it to be worth it

3 Likes

I might come through and lurk for a minute. Personally I don’t like throwing in public like that

4 Likes

I should be able to make it. I love that this could actually finally happen!! :grin:

4 Likes

Alright people looks like Selenica’s idea is what we’re going with. Falls Park on the 20th around 3pm it is.

If you see a scraggly dude with a mohawk wearing vibrams- that’s me, I’m kind of shy but I did ask for this so I can’t really gripe too much aha

4 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to meet you guys! We’ll try to meet at the bridge.

4 Likes