Upgrading DarkMagic

boss or p2

Why?

Why donā€™t you want to do 5a? Ever tried it? Itā€™s very fun.

I dont want to do now. Because I have a lot to learn in 1A right now.maybe in the future.

I was buying the BOSS but the black one is not available in the yoyoexpert store. And I bought the ENEME just because of the shape of it. Its cool looking. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t have a DM, but I do have a Legacy, which is very similar in shape and weight. If you like your DM, Iā€™d recommend picking up a Legacy, which is only $22.50 (US) and can do any trick that a $120 metal can.

If you want to try a metal, I would HIGHLY recommend the CLYW CampFire. Itā€™s like a mini, bead-blasted DM/Legacy/Peak. They all have similar shapesā€¦ It really is a great yoyo though. Itā€™s dead smooth, spins forever, plays like a dream, and grinds as well as any yoyo out there, at least.

just ordered legacy, pgmv2, speed maker, 100 strings, and holster for my bday

Last night I ordered these:

100 Count of Yo-Yo String (Bulk) (Blue Polyester - 100 Count)
Duncan Counterweight Set (3 Pack Counterweight)
Duncan Yo-Yo Gloves (Medium Black Glove)
YYF Fast Yo-Yo Holder
YYJ ENEME (Black)
YYJ Lube (Thin Lube (Less Response))
YYJ Lube (Thick Lube (More Response))

Thank you all guys. :))

awesome. you should be set for a long time :slight_smile: . next thing youll need in the future is some replacement response pads.

Hi, I have a Dark Magic and like it too. Then I bought an ENEM3 and just got it today and the tricks I was haveing trouble with some, and i got this and right away I was able to do them.

1 Like

Dv888 is a lot like a dark magic, at least in shapeā€¦

Great! thank you man. This great news. My friend in the Us is going to bring me these. And this will be the may 20. I am really looking forward to it.

You made a great decision! The string will last you months, the counterweight will let you experience some 5A, the yoyo holder is great if you walk around with a yoyo in your pocket, then lube is always helpful, and the yoyo is a great throw.

Thank you man.

Lol your so lucky, were I live (Dominican Republic) as far as I know I am the only yoyoer and there are no stores that sell yoyos, not even a cheap bootleg.

Even us land locked states have that problem, buddyboy.

But yeah, its a great yoyo but you have to be good at binding, and its small, but make sure you buy a lot of string, i have only had it for a day and it went flying off and almost broke a window :slight_smile:

I have like 90 cotton strings here. And I have purchased 100 blue polyester strings more. I think that will do for a long time