Updated! Help?Looking for some Recommendations!

Didn’t like mine much haha

They have Wraths in stock. I really like mine - it plays really quite well, it’s a really enjoyable throw, and its by someone new which I also really appreciate. I think at the moment they’re probably going o hold price reasonably well too.

Hmm… The V doesn’t ffit the width, but I think it is very comfortable and easy to control and land tricks in my opinion. It’s pretty light, and the diameter fits. Also it’s cheap.

I like my supernova

what do you guys think of the HOT?

and the Teh yo?(yeah i know its very slim but i like the looks!

Teh yo seems nice.
For some reason I am in trance by the stampedes shape.

RARARARARARAEARARARARARARARARARRARARARRARARARRARARARRAR… Yeah, so i kinda disagree about that code 2 thing… i was just raging because… um… IMMA FIRING MAH LAZAR (yes i did do that, even though it is old).

But in all seriousness, here are a few yoyos that i would consider for 1a:
Cascade
supernova (for the specs)
Burnside
chief (if you say you hate this… i might actually cry)
avalanche/ arctic circle
i have also heard good things about the yyf proton, if that interests you.

Funny thing I own all of those yoyos xD

Well not the proton but perhaps!

(Chief is a favorite check the side haha!)

And the code 2 feel so bland to me!
No feeling in a sense nothing special
Boring
Don’t feel like playing kinda throw haha

Updated!
Proton or HOT?

I received a proton last week and I think it’s fantastic! Really really good spin times, and with plenty of speed and hop if required (I don’t want that bit but I still think it’s good). I think that it is excellent for the price. It provides plenty of Turning Point into the mix, with a nice finish. Completely welcome addition to the collection.

Grinding abilities?
What TP is it closest to?
it reminds me of a lighter smaller solenoid

The Proton is pretty much a TP Positron with an IRG.

Yuki

weighting too?
more or less stable?

what do you guys think of the 7075 super G?
Sparked my interest alot!

I’m using my phone lol

Ahhhh understood

I think thumb grinds are pretty decent, and although finger grinds work fine for me I think it probably depends on the size of your hands compared to the throw, because the throw is reasonably small. Stability-wise I don’t think you can go wrong really, seems very stable to me. I haven’t played a solenoid, but I’d agree with Yuki and say I think it is comparable to the positron, but for a much better price! Definitely worth a punt.

i see, well i disliked my positron haha

perhaps ill try it eventually if it ends up on the BST

haha Thanks you guys!