Update 5/16/11, Xminus mikeX Mods

Mike, that looks amazing, thanks so much I can’t wait to throw and review it :smiley: You rock man!!

1 Like

Can you saw Jawdrop?

1 Like

Awesome mods Mike I look forward to purchasing in the near future. :o

1 Like

Jawdrop :smiley:

I think you need to order one, I need to make one from the mind of a woman :wink:

Some Love for MaxL :wink:

You can see the inspiration for Max’s idea on how he wanted this painted.

your silicone jobs are so…how should I put this? Delicious? You should label your boxes: Silicone is indigestible, no matter how much you want to eat it…dont…

1 Like

That looks AWESOME!

1 Like

A little “work in progress” project I have been working on with a FH2 I just got a few weeks back. Hot pink splash with a Metallic Champagne background. I was thinking “lady like” when I did this one :wink:

Lookin fresh, AND super clean

1 Like

Your mods are always so sick. I just can’t believe it. You inspire me. Incredible.

1 Like

FHZ for renegadekitten. :wink:

:open_mouth:

A paint mod that Mi would be proud of :smiley:

Splash painted caps on my Kickside!

1 Like

Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

The FHZ is very subtle. I love it. I agree with Mi, the kickside is also incredibly pretty (we know how much Mi loves her kicksides too :wink: )

Gawsh I need to scrounge some cash and get one of your yoyos :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Did you actually paint the caps or did you create a painted card to put under the clear caps?

Na, I painted the caps. I thought of painting the pog but it may not have fit right after it dried. Plus the pog is a card stock and I wasn’t sure what would happen to it if it got wet from the piant.

I don’t think it would get soggy if you were light on your coats. if you only do one coat then I could see issues. Plus, painting seperate disks to put under the clear caps would probably make it look gross since you’d be able to see a gap. Good work :slight_smile:

I’m SPEECHLESS!

2 Likes

That kick side is sick

1 Like

Pretty kick side!
and the FHZ is cool.