UNPRLD Ignition & Reduction!

Ignition:

Weighing in at 66.5 grams, this yoyo has a light touch, allowing for movement, but also has significant rim weight, to allow for extreme stability and spin time. Modeled for Eric Tranton’s needs, this yoyo has multiple cuts on the profile, allowing for very good control from all angles. Weight rings are fitted on the inside, to allow for more durability upon impact. in addition, an IRG cut is made to allow for more concentrated rim weight on the edge, and to allow for IRG.

Reduction:

The Reduction is something different from UNPRLD. This is the first 6061 aluminum mono-metal design and their roundest/simplest design to date. It’s a simple design, but the feel in play is anything but simple. This mid-sized yo-yo has a comfortable feel in the hand and all the power and performance you would expect from a full sized design. It can speed through your fastest combos, weave through intricate tech, and handles off plane tricks with ease.

3 Likes

I have an Ignition and would love to try a "recogduction"Oh, Reduction…? If it plays like the Ignition $120.00+ versus a $45.00 ? No contest…cant wait to get one in my hands…

2 Likes

I really like the look of the Reduction there

2 Likes