Unparalleled Official News - DISRUPTION

Over the past few days on the UNPRLD Instagram, two colors of the new Disruption have been revealed. You may ask, what is the Disruption?

Initially revealed over 2 years ago in early 2017, the Disruption is the bimetal successor to the Corruption, which was UNPRLD’s first monometal yo-yo. However, due to machining issues at multiple manufacturers, the Disruption met a heavy delay in terms of release. After many attempts at getting this yo-yo out to the public, it’s ready! It plays like a mix between the Corruption & Sucction (our A-RT collab) as it sports a near exact profile and has more rim weight than both. Ultimately, I would say it’s the most competitively advantageous out of the bunch.

Find out more on our Instagram, @unprld!

13 Likes

The Lovechild of the Raytracer, Corruption, Charm, and Sucction.

was made before Raytracer, Charm, and Sucction technically lol

Ik Ik, I just wanted to say “lovechild” and then say a large number of items…

4 Likes

I’m holding out for the release of the DenTition™. Which is obviously a Ti-Sucction with weight rings made of the teeth of a sperm whale… for stability.

obviously

2 Likes

Anyone can give a description on how disruption plays? Also maybe compared to another bimetals like flashback etc?

2 Likes

Bumping this old thread to essentially ask the same question.

Is this thing overly solid or does it play relatively fast? I didn’t keep my Bliss that was a similar weight because it was just too heavy feeling in play.

2 Likes

I too do wanna know

2 Likes

Definitely not overly solid. This is definitely the fastest/lightest feeling bimetal out of the UNPRLD lineup, I dig it. To me it feels the lightest out of the corruption/sucction/antidote/disruption shape bunch.

4 Likes

Alright, I’m going to snag one soon, you sold me. That sea foam one looks really nice.

2 Likes

Seafoam color is the best color, in general of colors

1 Like

it is sick

2 Likes

Wow it weighs 63g only. This should be pretty light and zippy alright

2 Likes

That’s no guarantee. Bimetals with lots of rim weight and thin walls can be 63gs and feel like a brick.

1 Like

You are correct. Hopefully it would play well once you get yours. Let us know how you like it.

2 Likes