Unkown YoYo mods (not the mahouse unknown, Just look)

Well my freind gave me this yoyo yesterday. Its kind of a metal imperial shaped yoyo. I have no clue what to do with it. Its kind of weird when you screw it in, the part where you put the axle in is stripped badly so it moves around inside the yoyo. It also has no ball bearing, and no response.

Can you guys give me some Ideas to what I can do with this? I know with some TLC, this can become a great, modded yoyo.

I know that yoyo. It’s a transaxle. Turn it in to a butterfly with a duncan bearing and silicone. You need a lathe. That yoyo is stainless steel. I bought mine at borders.

1 Like

Yeah. Try and pop out the axle, switch it, and get maybe ricerocket or landon to silicone recess it and bearingize it.

1 Like

Thanks guys. When I get a little bit more money I will try to get ricerocket to do some modding too it,

Sorry to jack your thread, but I tried replying to your message but your name uses some weird symbols so it won’t let me message you. Maybe you could use some normal letters?

I had the same problem, i PMed him by using his email address in the search…it works

I believe its yoyojamben ;D

Sorry abiut that apetrunk… my name is yoyojamben…
my display name is born2yoyo…
I’ll change that right now.

MODIFIED:!:!:!:

FIxed!

SOrry about that apetrunk, now you can PM me back :smiley: