Unity yoyos house cleaning sale

A few months back I worked with Patrick Dressel to design a fun floaty yoyo that feels amazing in the hand. It came out better than I could have hoped for.

The shortcoming is I didn’t do very well informing everyone about this. So my loss will now be your gain.

For this mystery sale I’ll be selling each yoyo for $35 shipped U.S. amongst the sale will be a total of 45 of these. 6 B grades 37 A grades and 2 lucky 5A editions with a titanium chainmail CW.

Each one comes with a box with art from Carter Taney, sticker with art, and Zipline x Sochi alphaline.

Specs
Alloy:7075
W: 46mm
D: 55mm
Weight: 64 grams

13 Likes

This is a great yoyo!! It has been a go to for me since the proto’s. Plenty stable, light, comfy, and at a ridiculous price right now. All around a killer yoyo.

10 Likes

Bump still have plenty. :grin:

1 Like

Is this the same yoyo?

6 Likes

Thats it!

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

DM’d, sold on the sound!

Ivan

1 Like

Free bump for Grant – I bought it on a whim and now I’m debating buying a second if possible as I’m enjoying it that much.

F F F… Floaty… fun… flow.

My favorites tend to be OD Diorama, derti, tiramisu (C), Rev1. Feel in hand and comfort/confidence in how it would perform was solid from the beginning.

We’ll made design and implementation. Belated good job and send off to this throw!

4 Likes

Id like to nominate this throw for most underrated and underlooked throw of 2022 :joy:

5 Likes

It’s a very good YoYo

1 Like

Where would i go to buy one?

Just PM me.

As a rule, I don’t say My Goodness or…… Oh Crap…… just 2 things I don’t say.

Well, first time for everything, because I just said My Goodness and Oh crap in the same sentence.

The sentence didn’t even sound right, lol…

But it’s the thought that counts.

That’s not just a deal…… that’s a Steal!

If it was April 1st, I wouldn’t have given it a second thought.

But since it’s only January, I know Grants not kidding.:joy:

2 Likes

Will do. At work currently. I’ll message you in a bit.

1 Like

Bump! I have 12 left and a few of them are bape swaps!

1 Like

Got mine today! It’s great! Plays smooth and looks amazing! (I’ll post pics tomorrow).

Don’t hesitate if your interested, you won’t regret it.

Thanks again Grant. I love my new yoyo.

4 Likes

Bump 8 more remaining.

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Don’t take this deal for Granted.

Buy one or two… it’s the Wright choice.

1 Like

I am happy to underWright that statement after receiving my yoyo yesterday! What a deal for the price. And it does indeed sound excellent in play.

Ivan

1 Like