Unity yoyos house cleaning sale

Finally joined this forum after starting to learn to throw last year at the nice old age of mid-40’s to try and snag one of these. I can’t send any personal messages yet. If there’s still one available I’d like to purchase.

1 Like

I DMed you. If you cant message me im on facebook under Grant Wright.

Who did the machining? OD? If so, absolutely killer price.

1 Like

Do you have a Babe Swap available?

Yoyofriends

I have 1 left

3 Likes

Wait, so the Affinity yoyo is manufactured by yoyofriends? If so, that is absolutely awesome!

@Grantw1019 What will be the future of Unity Yo-yo’s? Will you be making another run of the affinity in the future or make another yoyo?

Unfortunately there wont be anymore. This run didnt go as well as i had hoped so i wont be producing anymore. That being said im still happy i did this run and got a yoyo out there that I love. :grin:

12 Likes

Bump ive got 3 left.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this as I for one believe you have made a really nice throw Iam really enjoying it pleased to have it in my collection. Would of certainly been interested in any future designs

4 Likes

A surprisingly good yoyo. Comfortable and floaty. Definitely the deal of the year. Maybe just a little slippy on binds but that is easily fixed with new pads. I think it will end up as my EDC for some time to come.

If anyone got one and doesn’t want it on me I’ll trade you for another!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.