New price drops Added 5 more throws! Really need help raising some cash urgently! Any help is appreciated, Buy my brand new throws for a steal!

Still trying to earn as much as I can as fast as possible. If u see anything that interests you buying my yo-yos would help me out more than u know! I fought with myself over whether or not I should include this information, but a very close loved one that’s extremely dear to me is in the hospital. She’s was just transported to the ICU in another city cuz there were no beds available here in our hospital. I’m currently not working since I losing my job, so I will probably be selling more of my collection in the coming days. But for now I literally just need gas money so that I can make the trip to go be by her side. So I’m selling my brand new alpha steel mini d bearing organic Yoyo. It’s literally brand new and mint. I made a comparison. Saying it reminds me of a mini gravity. I know that’s a bold statement but I stand by it. I love this thing! Super smooth!

Price drop from $65 to
$50 shipped! Sold

Next up I’m selling my early version Papercut! Also mint and absolutely glass smooth! This thing glides on the string and feels absolutely fabulous

$70 shipped price dropped to
$65 new price drop to
$60
$55 shipped‼️
SOLD!

Also adding one of my absolute favorite throws. Brand new aluminum koi. This particular one came in my black Friday bi metal box and it’s marked B grade, however the only thing wrong with it is that it doesn’t have the koi engraving. However it’s anodized in the most gorgeous stunning aqua blue I have ever seen it looks completely stunning in person. And it is 100% glass smooth!! It’s smoother than any other organic I have ever tried. Don’t even get vibe on bad throws.

$45 shipped price drop to
$40 shipped !

SOLD

Flash deal, take any two yo-yos below for $65! All are brand new mint with box. Except the quark, it’s mint just don’t have the box.

Take all 5 and get for $30 each!!:bangbang: $150 total for 5 amazing throws all mint that retail double and triple that price! Or if u wanna bundle something else hmu

If someone wants to bundle I’ll do an insane deal, just lmk which ones u want to bundle. I really don’t like selling my yo-yos. And I never buy a Yoyo with the thought that I will someday sell it. I only sell them when I need too. I can’t bring myself to ask for help or handouts but if u can buy a Yoyo it would help me out in a tuff time more than you’d know. Thanks for looking :pray:

Will be posting more soon I expect
I’ll include as many extras with both of these as possible. They will come loaded with a variety of string and Ill throw in an extra brand new bearing for each!

7 Likes

The Zeekio Alpha Steel is one of the greatest mini stainless steel yoyos known to man.

It is also common knowledge that throwing this yoyo with its amazing wolf graphic (in the cup) while wearing a Wolves Howling at the Moon t-shirt increase your pheromones by 1,000% and guarantees gorgeous women will be throwing (pun intended) themselves at you.

3 Likes

Nothing but factuals stated here.

1 Like

Bump

Bump

New price drops. I need cash fast and as much as I can get. So I can stay out here with my loved one who’s in the icu for a couple days.

Thoughts and prayers, bro. :pray:

1 Like

Papercut still available?

Yes it is! Are u interested?

Bumping for you brother. That’s a deal for the papercut! Wish I liked that color.

1 Like

Hi what is the galaxy throw, the last one you posted?

Dm’d

c3/magicyoyo vapormotion

For anyone waiting on packages from me. I just got back into town and will have tracking info for everyone by end of today!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.