Good throws for low prices

My collection has hit about 40 yoyos, and that’s just too much for me personally. All are in perfect condition. All must go. Willing to negotiate if more then one yoyo is bought.

Price is firm and price is shipped if in the US. International we can talk

6 Likes

if no one else takes the haymaker i might not be able to resist

1 Like

It’s a really good throw. Stable and smooth.

1 Like

bump

How smooth is that Peregrine?

1 Like

I just bought a Peregrine from someone that “has some vibe” and it doesn’t even matter because it is such a performer. Very good throw at that price.

2 Likes

I actually have one that has a “factory defect” that slipped through and am looking for a mint one. It’s a great throw. So good I want another one!

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m looking to get back into yoyos after many years, are there any here that you would recommend for beginners? I was looking at some starter packs but the price was around $30, and these look much better quality for a similar price. Thanks!

1 Like

Grab that silenus i think it will hold you over for longer than the plastics in starter sets. Ive never owned one but it gets some good reviews.

2 Likes

Sick, thanks! I’ll definitely consider it

1 Like

I was also eyeing the synthesis, would that be recommended for a beginner?

2 Likes

Synthesis is one of the smoothest yoyos I’ve thrown. It’s beefy and stable and spins forever. I recently applied fresh silicon as well, so the response if fresh. Send me a pm and we can work something out.

2 Likes

Sounds great! Mind sending me a pm? Unfortunately the site doesn’t allow me to start one yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

if you are debating buying one of this guys yoyo’s then i would go ahead and do it. he is one of the nicest people i have bought a yo yo from, and when USPS goofed up, he was VERY nice about it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.