Undo the whole black link thingy

André, please make things back to how they were. Not the shop layout, I love the shop layout. But already visited links turning black is really not a good idea. It looks terrible and it makes a link blend in with the rest of any post. There’s two links in this post, but you won’t see them because they are black.

1 Like

I agree. Please use some other color than black.

Another issue is you cannot see the page number within threads.

I would recommend making the links turn purple, like everywhere else on the internet.

i liked it better before… but the shop layout is pretty sick

or just not truning it into anything.

Oh, I thought that was just my computer.

Haha no he changed the coloring.

I think it should be another color actually. Helps me out at least. But yes black has its problems. Maybe blue? Just throwing something out there. Maybe hoping for a “fish” to catch my “line” :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it should just go back to the way it was before. No color changing, nothing. The “new” thing is enough for me to know if I read a topic already or not.

Yes, this.

I was thinking this EXACT same thing at 2nd period.

agreed

It makes the site look really sloppy, IMO.

I don’t like it.

I guess it was his attempt in doing this:

I actually like the black links because of the above, its easy to tell where the new posts are.

But I agree with mongoriller, I’d like it even better if it was purple.

i dont know if it was better befor kuz im pretty new here, but i dont like the black link thing at all.

Haha, I thought it was just me. That would be better, I don’t like it at all right now.

I know I hate that. no offence andere

Agreed so much.