lol Now that the black links are gone, i miss them ![]()
Is it possible to have an option for them?
lol Now that the black links are gone, i miss them ![]()
Is it possible to have an option for them?
Lol I was thinking the same thing.
ha i am going to press page 1 !!! What the - it is gone!!!
Yeah i"m glad the black links are gone. REALLY annoying when i was looking for a new trick to learn on the site lmao. “Now where is that spirit bomb… its gone, omg!!!” lol.
While it’s nice to have it back, I think it was a good idea to give the page a change, but it just didn’t work with this. Oh well. Hopefully the next idea will work well ![]()
We worked hard to get the black gone…don’t make him bring it back, lol
lol
I’m so glad it’s gone. It was really annoying.
But know there is white maybe a different color.