Underrated Throwers

Who do you think should get more recognition in the yoyo skills?
Off the top of my head these are the people I can think of

Sponsored-Yuji Kelly, Palli, and Shu Takada at 1A

On the forums- Andy (waiting on that collab), A Brodsky, qwertyo

Andy- You are getting better by the day, and the fact that you now make tutorials makes you even more worthy for this kind of respect. I feel like in a year, you will seriously be one of the best on these forums

Abby- It seems like your tricks are getting smoother, and it also rocks that you are now stating to make tutorials. Keep up the good work :slight_smile: . One thing though, it seems like you like to use long string, maybe try and use a shorter string for a while and see if that helps you by making your tricks smoother or easier to hit.

Qwertyo- DUDE Y U NO MAKE MORE VIDS?!?! I never knew you had such a smooth style until you participated in the Over 1 Year battle. You seriously have one of the smoothest styles I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

Alex Gallimore
Ryan Gee
Couple more that I’ll put tomorrow, just can’t remember how to spell their names :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks bud, but Im not underrated :wink:

And I am most certainly not getting bettrr by the day haha I haventlearned much at all in a while. I get a new element here and there but Im just mainly freshening up what I already know. A few people have told me Ill be amazing in a year but I dont see it :smiley: I gotta start hittin those tutorials and videos for more stuff if Im gonna live up to the expectations ;D

I think people like hendy and hippos get recognition because they REALLY ARE improving by the day and are already amazing. I dont deserve such recognition at this point and thats OK, Im just yoyoing for fun

These are two that I was thinking of. HipposLoveCereal and kulazndoode also fall into this category.

4 Likes

Oh like me for sure

Ann Connolly and Jensen Kimmitt lol jk I don’t know I personally wouldn’t consider palli too underrated if at all since his second CLYW Sig is being worked on…his trick are crazy though every time I see the puffin promo vid i’m like “what !” after every trick…anyway Ryan Gee and Yuji yea for sure

Fedor Karpenko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfn3-OmqEYc&feature=c4-overview&list=UU52CDi6f9I2Ys4ym3XiM5Tw

It’s a name I never seem to hear, but he’s got a lovely style and serious skills.

Job-Rob. Jake Bullock. Sterling Quinn. Bring back 5A!

Im Relatively sure sterling is basically done with yoyoing for the most part.

1 Like

Accidental thank-you…

Anyways, he actually just made a new video.

And as for underrated throwers, one name: John Wolfe.

I never left it.

2 Likes

(Taken from Yoyonews)

This is basically what I meant haha, I worded it incorrectly.

Shinji Saito’s 1A

1 Like

Those were who I was going to say. Stephen and Steiffan are both absolutely amazing. I think a lot of Russians throwers are under rated too. They all have such good flow and pacing.

2 Likes

Really like Fedor’s flow

Thanks for the mention, guys. Lefty, I’ll see you at GA states this weekend.

To go with the thread:
Yuji
Robert Kucera
Tomas Bubak

;D

All the good euro players(minus janos, I think everybody knows he’s good now)

I think that dylan benharris is a but underated he trys every year at nats but the odds are never in his favor and adrien la is a great thrower id like to hear more about him

I’ll be there :slight_smile: