Keep On Voting! The Five Most Underrated YoYo Players Up To Now

Dear Throwers,

The results of the “The Five Most Underrated YoYo Players In The World” poll launched by Discord server-Thrower Center (Thrower Center) and Weshop have been released.

Link: Keep On Voting! The Five Most Underrated YoYo Players Up To Now.

This is the result of a phase, and the voting will continue. If you have anything to say, please comment below. Another round of voting is coming soon.

Cheers,
Thrower Center

3 Likes

This is interesting, thanks for sharing Norbert. Never thought some on the list would be considered “underrated” per se :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I totally agree with Yuu Fujita and Vladimir, they are so Sickkkkk and definitely underrated.

i still think its tal mordoch

1 Like

Yeah same, almost all of them are well known…but that’s the summarization from all the ppl, idk why they chosen them

1 Like

I don’t think I would consider anyone underrated when they’re sponsored, place at major contests, or have a significant following online.

9 Likes

Fr, Angello has over a mil tiktok views, Brandon is the biggest YouTube yoyo presence, Keiran literally has a documentary on Netflix.

Easily the most underrated. Even from a year or two ago when he was posting the goofiest, most risky tricks I have ever seen. Tony has an unmatchable style and is easily the next best thing in throwing, his energy always puts a smile on my face and his tricks make me wtf out loud every time.

3 Likes