Under $50

Probably

On yye or in general? Cause for yoyo expert, Iā€™d have to say shutter also. If weā€™re talking other sites, yoyo mag ic is one of the better companies out there for cheap throws. XD Like their k3 and n12 together run about 35 to 40, and the n12 plays better than the shutter and is basically the same throw, and the k three is like a bigger, better 888 really.

shutter is overrated in my opinion, poeple see it as the go-to budget metal but brands like c3 and yyo offer way better stuff. my favourite under 50 $ is the orbis.

anodizing jobs :wink:

I always go to yoyo magic. But I didnā€™t know if the thread only limited to yye. XP the only metal throw I have from yye thatā€™s under 50 is the shutter. I like plastics a lot any how.

I second the motion. Itā€™s shape is fantastic, and it is great for grinds. I feel like it is one the faster side. I got it for Christmas and love it.

I totally understand asking peopleā€™s opinions of certain throws, but to ask people a completely open ended question of what yoyo you should get is kind of weird. But, what is really weird is when you go further and ask someone what flavor you should get.