Uhhh o, there is a yoyo troll, or yoyo fake. (Trolls on TV)

Only reason why I used troll was because the videos said he was. I didn’t know it was a joke. Now it seems funny ;).

Thanks to everyone for defining who he is and what he did :).

Good, cause he did everything. Even give birth to a cute innocent alien life form. Oh wait, that was John Hurt. NVM

Old as heck but this guy is on The Office sometimes.

1 Like

This happened in 2009 or 2010. Not in the late 90’s. It was comic genius.

I can’t seem to believe that…Then why was their camera quality so close to those of the early 21st century? Still, it is comic genius.

There is a pretty funny video with Kenny Strasser and Eric Stringer (who looks an awful lot like Steve Brown  ;)) out there. I’ll see if I can find it.

Edit - It’s from 5/18/09. Here it is:

1 Like

You’re right, I wasn’t. I was saying he probably didn’t know that there were actually people dedicated to yoyoing, so I doubt he was intentionally mocking us. I agree this thread should die but I don’t really like being misunderstood.

so looks like Steve Brown with a wig…

Steve is that you?!!

haha “I’m a professional and well he’s Kenny”

Steve’s got a bunch of ink on his arms

I ain’t playing that game… google is your friend!

Oh my bad, I didn’t know about this “Eric Stringer” fellow. I thought we were talking about Kenny haha.

That’s funny though, glad you said something… :slight_smile:

LOL

Ok, it’s official now. Elephark is the greatest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ez9W4wI1_c&feature=player_embedded#!

[/quote]
this is not a proper doing of the quotes.

Read the thread prior to  posting. :slight_smile:

From page two:

BTW, in case you missed it, this same Kenny Strasser fella was in charge of releasing the doves at Dwight and Angela’s wedding on “The Office” finale last night. He wasn’t much better with birds than he was with yoyos.

1 Like

Ima miss the Office.