Types of Kitty String

Which type do you prefer?

Fat!

XL

I have normal, and trying out some Nylon which I’m liking a lot.

Fat poly kitty is literally the only string I can stand using.

Yes nylon is winning it is my fav too.

Definitely Fat

Standard poly normal for me!

I use uncut tall fat now, however it doesn’t seem that tall is an option, so ill just go wif fat :smiley:

Fat for sure

is fat poly kitty string does it ever have an issue with making the yoyo more responsive? since it is thicker

I liked the string immediately.

And I like it even more now.

I have not tried every string out there. So my opinion obviously can only reflect what I like based on what I have actually used.

There may be better string available. But at least I have tried pretty much all the Kitty string recipes.

The 1.5 is the best for me.

I ‘do’ pre-stretch it before I cut it to my personal length. It really stretches more than many other strings…

I don’t completely kill the bounce. But it plays too elastic and coils too much if you don’t give it a good pull before putting a finger loop on it.

Great for pretty much zero response. Not great for wiiiiider gap yoyos. With 1.5 the yoyo might just basically fall down the string, lol.

1 Like

xl kitty all day long… it just works for some reason.

either the Nylon or the Fat nylon. It just depends what throw I am using and what kind of throw session I am doing.

Using fat kitty’s. I like me but sometimes they feel too thick. Would like to try normals.

Edit: should be I like em’. Ill leave it though cause yoyodoc is psychic and knows I have an iPhone.

Ps. I like me as well.