TYLER AND LOUIS FOR THE WIN!!

Shu is for sure fun to watch, but Takuma is simply so much more technical and has harder tricks and he deserved to win.

But you gotta admit, he is still very skilled, I mean 4A with a superstar and that Moebius stuff

Same here. I posted about this in my 2A thread.

Though I like Shuā€™s stage presence and innovation a lot, Takumaā€™s tricks were so difficult and technical that people didnā€™t really see that. The problem with 2A is that people think it all looks the same and for a technical player like Takuma, heā€™s unfortunately a victim for that and therefore not a lot of people paid attention and gave him as much cheer/recognition as Shu.

Shu may have captured the audience, but Takuma captured the judges and thatā€™s all what matters in contests.

He is very skilled. This freestyle though, I donā€™t think it could have gotten a much higher score than it did.

Paul Kerbelā€™s freestyle was sketchy, but it was the coolest, most innovative freestyles Iā€™ve ever seen

Waiting for Takuma to knock him off his throne.

It was my favorite. So good!

It really looked like a ā€œsportā€ when he took the stage. Amazing performance. There were just so many great performances, and everyone who was great couldnā€™t get the big prize. I hope everyone who made it to finals got something special to take homeā€¦that alone is a huge accomplishment.

I think Janos and Paul Kerbel got what places they deserved.

Theres a difference between ā€œdoing a difficult trickā€ and ā€œdoing something difficult while doing a trick.ā€

4 Likes

I didnā€™t enjoy Janosā€™s freestyle as much as some other stuff out there, but hey, in competition itā€™s not about entertaining.

Itā€™s about winning.

^^^

Exactly. Paulā€™s was crazy, but Janos had more Crazy, intricate tricks

Yeah, but Janos is AMAZING in other videos he has.

JƔnos! Well I will be uploading henriques freestyle to my youtube in a few minutes. YouTube.com/brickyfilms